Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Principles and the Concepts of the Old Testament: Principle VIII: The Covenant with the Children of Israel: Part III: The Covenant of Governance with David

Chapter I
The Principles and Concepts of the Old Testament, and the Relationship of the Gospels Authors with them
The relying of the Gospel authors and the various churches on the Old Testament, and considering themselves as an extension to it, whether by quoting the texts, or its history, requires us a pause for a comparison between the principles and concepts of the Old Testament and the principles and concepts of the Gospels to find out the truth of this reliance and this extension, and to discover the real sources that were relied upon by the Gospel authors, as well as, it requires us to show the relationship between the Old Testament and the Gospel authors, and their position on the Law in general.
For this, I will review the most important principles and concepts of the Old Testament, and compare them with the principles and concepts of the Gospels, to determine if they agree with each other or not; and if not, we should study and search to discover the sources that have been relied upon by the Gospel authors to write their accounts.

Principle VIII: The Covenant with the Children of Israel
The covenant with the children of Israel is one of the most important principles and concepts in the Old Testament, which is the commitment by the children of Israel to worship the Lord the Creator of the heavens and the earth alone, and not worship other gods beside Him or with Him, and keep and do the commandments of the Law; in return, they will be chosen and gives them the Holy Land which the Lord promised to give to Abraham and his descendants and blesses them in their lives.
And through detailed and thorough reading in the texts of the Old Testament can be divided the Covenant into three sections, the first is the covenant of chosenness, which is with the children of Israel in general, the second is the covenant of priesthood, which is with the Levites generally and with the descendants of Aaron specifically, the third is the covenant of governance, which is with David and later with Solomon the son of David and his descendants, in the following pages I will review these sections, and the position of the Gospels authors, the rest of the New Testament authors and the churches on them.

Part IIIThe Covenant of Governance with David and later with Solomon, the son of David, and his descendants
After the death of Joshua, the LORD has raised up the judges to lead and to govern the children of Israel, and before the death of Samuel, who was the Last judges, they asked for a king; thus were given a king, who was Saul, (1 Samuel chapter 8), and before the death of Saul, David has been chosen as a king, (1 Samuel chapter 16), and made the covenant of governance with him, and later with his son Solomon and his descendants, almost under the same conditions, that were mentioned in the covenant of chosenness, the following is a review of this covenant and its conditions and its end.
Psalm 89:3 "I have made a covenant with My chosenI have sworn to My servant David:
Psalm 89:4 ‘Your seed I will establish foreverAnd build up your throne to all generations’." Selah
Psalm 89:5 And the heavens will praise Your wonders, O LORD; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints.
Psalm 89:6 For who in the heavens can be compared to the LORDWho among the sons of the mighty can be likened to the LORD?
Psalm 89:7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, And to be held in reverence by all those around Him.
Psalm 89:8 O LORD God of hosts, Who is mighty like You, O LORD? Your faithfulness also surrounds You.
Psalm 89:9 You rule the raging of the sea; When its waves rise, You still them.
Psalm 89:10 You have broken Rahab in pieces, as one who is slain; You have scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm.
Psalm 89:11 The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.
Psalm 89:12 The north and the south, You have created them; Tabor and Hermon rejoice in Your name.
Psalm 89:13 You have a mighty arm; Strong is Your hand, and high is Your right hand.
Psalm 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face.
Psalm 89:15 Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance.
Psalm 89:16 In Your name they rejoice all day long, And in Your righteousness they are exalted.
Psalm 89:17 For You are the glory of their strength, And in Your favor our horn is exalted.
Psalm 89:18 For our shield belongs to the LORD, And our king to the Holy One of Israel.
Psalm 89:19 Then You spoke in a vision to Your holy one, And said: "I have given help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people.
Psalm 89:20 I have found My servant DavidWith My holy oil I have anointed him,
Psalm 89:21 With whom My hand shall be establishedAlso My arm shall strengthen him.
Psalm 89:22 The enemy shall not outwit himNor the son of wickedness afflict him.
Psalm 89:23 I will beat down his foes before his face, And plague those who hate him.
Psalm 89:24 "But My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him, And in My name his horn shall be exalted.
Psalm 89:25 Also I will set his hand over the sea, And his right hand over the rivers.
Psalm 89:26 He shall cry to Me, ‘You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation’.
Psalm 89:27 Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth.
Psalm 89:28 My mercy I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall stand firm with him.
Psalm 89:29 His seed also I will make to endure foreverAnd his throne as the days of heaven.
Psalm 89:30 "If his sons forsake My law And do not walk in My judgments,
Psalm 89:31 If they break My statutes And do not keep My commandments,
Psalm 89:32 Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, And their iniquity with stripes.
Psalm 89:33 Nevertheless My lovingkindness I will not utterly take from him, Nor allow My faithfulness to fail.
Psalm 89:34 My covenant I will not breakNor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.
Psalm 89:35 Once I have sworn by My holiness; I will not lie to David:
Psalm 89:36 His seed shall endure forever, And his throne as the sun before Me;
Psalm 89:37 It shall be established forever like the moon, Even like the faithful witness in the sky." Selah
2 Samuel 7:11 "since the time that I commanded judges to be over My people Israel, and have caused you to rest from all your enemies. Also the LORD tells you that He will make you a house.
2 Samuel 7:12 "When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.
2 Samuel 7:13 "He shall build a house for My nameand I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
2 Samuel 7:14 "I will be his Fatherand he shall be My sonIf he commits iniquityI will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men.
2 Samuel 7:15 "But My mercy shall not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
2 Samuel 7:16 "And your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before youYour throne shall be established forever."‘"
2 Samuel 7:17 According to all these words and according to all this vision, so Nathan spoke to David.
Psalm 18:1 (To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD, who spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. And he said:) I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
Psalm 18:50 Great deliverance He gives to His king, And shows mercy to His anointed, To David and his descendants forevermore.
In these texts we read about the LORD's promise to David that his descendants will be kings forever, and their kingdom shall be established forever, while reminding them that if they forsake the Law, and do not walk in the judgments, and if they break the statutes and do not keep the commandments; the LORD will punish their transgression with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men, and their iniquity with stripes.
The conditions of the Covenant has been clarified in the following text:
1Kings 2:2 "I go the way of all the earth; be strong, therefore, and prove yourself a man.
1Kings 2:3 "And keep the charge of the LORD your Godto walk in His waysto keep His statutes, His commandmentsHis judgmentsand His testimoniesas it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn;
1Kings 2:4 "that the LORD may fulfill His word which He spoke concerning me, saying, ‘If your sons take heed to their way, to walk before Me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul’, He said, ‘you shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel’.
This text shows that the commitment of all what is written in the Law; commandments, judgments and statutes, is a condition for the implementation of the covenant of governance with the sons of David and establishment their kingdom forever.
And repeated confirming the conditions of the covenant with David and his descendants in the covenant with Solomon, as in the following text:
1Kings 9:4 "Now if you walk before Me as your father David walked, in integrity of heart and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments,
1Kings 9:5 "then I will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever, as I promised David your father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to have a man on the throne of Israel’.
1Kings 9:6 "But if you or your sons at all turn from following Meand do not keep My commandments and My statutes which I have set before youbut go and serve other gods and worship them,
1Kings 9:7 "then I will cut off Israel from the land which I have given them; and this house which I have consecrated for My name I will cast out of My sight. Israel will be a proverb and a byword among all peoples.
1Kings 9:8 "And as for this house, which is exalted, everyone who passes by it will be astonished and will hiss, and say, ‘Why has the LORD done thus to this land and to this house’?
1Kings 9:9 "Then they will answer, ‘Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have embraced other gods, and worshiped them and served them; therefore the LORD has brought all this calamity on them’."
In this text we read that if Solomon and his sons turn away from the LORD, and do not keep the commandments of the LORD, and go to serve other gods and worship them, then the covenant with David and his sons will be set aside and ended; and the LORD will bring all kinds of calamities on the children of Israel, and expel them from the Holy Land to variety places.
Therefore Solomon has implemented these conditions, and then asked the Lord to keep His covenant with David and his sons, as in the following text:
1Kings 8:22 Then Solomon stood before the altar of the LORD in the presence of all the assembly of Israel, and spread out his hands toward heaven;
1Kings 8:23 and he said: "LORD God of Israel, there is no God in heaven above or on earth below like You, who keep Your covenant and mercy with Your servants who walk before You with all their hearts.
1Kings 8:24 "You have kept what You promised Your servant David my father; You have both spoken with Your mouth and fulfilled it with Your hand, as it is this day.
1Kings 8:25 "Therefore, LORD God of Israel, now keep what You promised Your servant David my father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to have a man sit before Me on the throne of Israel, only if your sons take heed to their way, that they walk before Me as you have walked before Me’. 
1Kings 8:26 "And now I pray, O God of Israel, let Your word come true, which You have spoken to Your servant David my father.
In this text we read that Solomon has committed to the conditions of the covenant, and prayed to the Lord to keep His covenant with David which is that his sons will be kings of Israel.
And Solomon confirmed this commitment in the following text:
2 Chronicles 6:14 and he said: "LORD God of Israel, there is no God in heaven or on earth like You, who keep Your covenant and mercy with Your servants who walk before You with all their hearts.
2 Chronicles 6:15 "You have kept what You promised Your servant David my father; You have both spoken with Your mouth and fulfilled it with Your hand, as it is this day.
2 Chronicles 6:16 "Therefore, LORD God of Israel, now keep what You promised Your servant David my father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to have a man sit before Me on the throne of Israel, only if your sons take heed to their way, that they walk in My law as you have walked before Me’.
2 Chronicles 6:17 "And now, O LORD God of Israel, let Your word come true, which You have spoken to Your servant David.
As we read that Solomon glorifies the Lord, then begins to pray for keeping the covenant with David and his sons if they keep His Law and do it.
After Solomon, the Kingdom was divided into two kingdoms, one in the north and the kings of it are not from the sons of David, and the second in the south which includes the territory of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, and its kings are from the sons of David, and some of them are believers and most of them are disbelievers, as it is written in the Old Testament, and eventually the covenant of governance with the sons of David was broken, as in the following texts:
Jeremiah 36:30 ‘Therefore thus says the LORD concerning Jehoiakim king of Judah: "He shall have no one to sit on the throne of David, and his dead body shall be cast out to the heat of the day and the frost of the night.
Jeremiah 36:31 "I will punish him, his family, and his servants for their iniquityand I will bring on them, on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and on the men of Judah all the doom that I have pronounced against them; but they did not heed."‘"
Jeremiah 22:24 "As I live," says the LORD, "though Coniah the son of Jehoiakimking of Judah, were the signet on My right hand, yet I would pluck you off;
Jeremiah 22:25 "and I will give you into the hand of those who seek your life, and into the hand of those whose face you fear — the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and the hand of the Chaldeans.
Jeremiah 22:26 "So I will cast you out, and your mother who bore you, into another country where you were not bornand there you shall die.
Jeremiah 22:27 "But to the land to which they desire to return, there they shall not return.
Jeremiah 22:28 "Is this man Coniah a despised, broken idol — A vessel in which is no pleasure? Why are they cast out, he and his descendants, And cast into a land which they do not know?
Jeremiah 22:29 O earthearthearthHear the word of the LORD!
Jeremiah 22:30 Thus says the LORD: ‘Write this man down as childlessA man who shall not prosper in his daysFor none of his descendants shall prosperSitting on the throne of DavidAnd ruling anymore in Judah’."
After Coniah, or (Konnyaku, Jehoiachin, Jehoiakim, Koniyahu, according to various versions), the Kingdom of the children of Israel ended, so no one of the descendants of David sat on the throne of kingdom later.
As well as there is a prophecy in the Genesis talks on ending the covenant of governance with the descendants of David, as in the following text:
Genesis 49:10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feetUntil Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.
Genesis 49:11 Binding his donkey to the vine, And his donkey’s colt to the choice vine, He washed his garments in wine, And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
Judah is the tribe that David belongs to, this prophecy set the time that will be ending the governance of the descendants of David, which is at the coming of Shiloh, who to him shall be the obedience of the people. Even though these texts, yet some texts in some Prophetic Books talk about keeping the covenant of governance with the descendants of David forever, including what is written in the Book of Jeremiah, who was living during the Babylonian invasion and was deported to Babylon, and what is written in the Book of Ezekiel, who was also a prophet during the Babylonian captivity, the following are some of them:
Jeremiah 33:14 ‘Behold, the days are coming’, says the LORD, ‘that I will perform that good thing which I have promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 33:15 ‘In those days and at that time I will cause to grow up to David A Branch of righteousness; He shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.
Jeremiah 33:16 In those days Judah will be saved, And Jerusalem will dwell safely. And this is the name by which she will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS’.
Jeremiah 33:17 "For thus says the LORD: ‘David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel;
Jeremiah 33:18 ‘nor shall the priests, the Leviteslack a man to offer burnt offerings before Me, to kindle grain offerings, and to sacrifice continually’."
In this text Jeremiah talks about a man of the descendants of David who will be raised in coming days and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth, and in those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely to accomplish what the LORD has promised David, that he will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel; and talks also about the covenant of priesthood and keeping it with the Levites, which is rejected by Paul and the churches, as I have explained previously.
Then he confirms keeping the Covenant, and not to be broken with David and his descendants as long as there is night and day, and the covenant with the Levites as well! And the Lord will multiply their descendants as countless, as in the following text:
Jeremiah 33:19 And the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,
Jer 33:20 "Thus says the LORD: ‘If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season,
Jeremiah 33:21 ‘then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers.
Jeremiah 33:22 ‘As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me’."
As we read the text talks about keeping the covenant with David and it will not be broken, as well as, the covenant with the Levites, which Paul says that it had been broken with them as shown earlier.
In the Book of Ezekiel we read the following text:
Ezekiel 37:23 "They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 37:24 "David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.
Ezekiel 37:25 "Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, foreverand My servant David shall be their prince forever.
Ezekiel 37:26 "Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with themI will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore.
Ezekiel 37:27 "My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Ezekiel 37:28 "The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore."‘"
This text talks about David as a king forever! And the children of Israel will live in the Holy Land forever! And they will also walk in the LORD’s judgments and observe His statutes, and do them, and the LORD will make a covenant of peace with them, which will be with them forever.
The bottom line is that the Lord has promised David and his descendants to sit on the throne of Israel forever as long as they worship Him alone, and not worship other gods with Him, or beside Him, and keep and do the Law. So what is the position of the Gospels authors, the rest of the New Testament authors and the churches on the covenant of governance?
Their position on this covenant is unlike their position on the other covenants, so that they have established the Gospels, the Letters of the New Testament and the faith of churches on the foundation that this covenant still exist and continuous; and has not been set aside, and that Jesus is meant in all texts of the Old Testament that talked about a man who will come in the last days to rule the children of Israel and save them from their sins, as in the following texts:
Matthew 2:6 ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, Are not the least among the rulers of Judah; For out of you shall come a Ruler Who will shepherd My people Israel’."
Matthew 21:4 All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying:
Matthew 21:5 "Tell the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your King is coming to you, Lowly, and sitting on a donkey, A colt, the foal of a donkey’."
Luke 1:31 "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS.
Luke 1:32 "He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
Luke 1:33 "And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end."
Luke 1:54 He has helped His servant Israel, In remembrance of His mercy,
Luke 1:55 As He spoke to our fathers, To Abraham and to his seed forever."
Luke 1:67 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
Luke 1:68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
Luke 1:69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David,
Luke 1:70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, Who have been since the world began,
Luke 1:71 That we should be saved from our enemies And from the hand of all who hate us,
Luke 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers And to remember His holy covenant,
Luke 1:73 The oath which He swore to our father Abraham:
Luke 1:74 To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear,
Luke 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
Act 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
Act 2:30 "Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
Act 1:6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
Act 1:7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
These are some of the texts that show that the Gospels authors and the rest of the New Testament authors say that the covenant of governance was not broken and ended with the descendants of David, and these texts and the others will be discussed in the coming chapters to figure out if they were fulfilled in Jesus or not. Although, this saying contradicts the Old Testament texts, as well as, contradicts the reality of Jesus as it is written in the Gospels! Because some of previous texts have talked about ending the covenant with Jehoiakim, Jeconiah and their descendants, while Matthew said in his Gospel that they were grandfathers of Jesus! Moreover, that Jesus according to the Gospels was not a king over the children of Israel in any time, and refused to be king when some Jews tried to make him king over them, as in the following text:
John 6:15 Therefore when Jesus perceived that they were about to come and take Him by force to make Him kingHe departed again to the mountain by Himself alone.
He also said that his kingdom is not of this world, as in the following text:
John 18:33 Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?"
John 18:34 Jesus answered him, "Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?"
John 18:35 Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?"
John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."
Furthermore, the texts of the Old Testament say that the covenant of governance with the descendants of David is to rule the children of Israel on the earth, not in the heaven, and all the kings of the descendants of David, from David himself to Jeconiah and Zedekiah were kings on the earth, not in the heaven. In addition, this covenant was not fulfilled in Jesus because he was not a king and this covenant is to rule the Children of Israel in the Holy Land.
The bottom line is that either these three covenants were set aside and ended with the children of Israel, because they did not adhere to its conditions, such as worship other gods with the Lord or beside Him, and non-compliance the laws and commandments of the Law, as the texts of the Old Testament say, and as appeared in the history of the children of Israel through their lack of throne in the Holy Land and were exiled to various countries around the world and suffered many persecutions and calamities, or that the covenant of chosenness and the covenant of priesthood were not set aside and have not been ended with them, as the covenant of governance with David and his descendants was not set aside, according to some texts that talked about keeping the covenants with the children of Israel and the Levites forever, like what the Gospels authors and the churches say about the covenant of governance with David.
As for the saying of the Gospels authors, the rest of the New Testament authors and the churches about the covenant of chosenness and the covenant of priesthood; that they have been set aside and ended with the children of Israel, but the covenant of governance with David still exist and continuous; and has not been set aside, represented by Jesus; this point of view needs to evidence and proofs more than wishes and hopes, especially that Jesus was not a king, (John 6/15), and said that his kingdom is not of this world, (John 18/33-36).
Through this study of the principles and concepts of the Old Testament, and comparing them with the principles and concepts of the Gospels and the rest of the New Testament letters and the laws of the faith of the various churches, we find that they are inconsistent and contradictory with each other, and there is no relationship between them, whether in the first and most important principle; the Oneness of the Lord Creator of the heavens and the earth and worship Him alone, or other principles.
The Old Testament is based on the Oneness of the Lord and worship Him alone, while the Gospels and various churches are based on the multiplicity of gods, or more precisely, based on the three gods, which form one god!
And the churches had added many gods, who are the followers of churches, but they stated that these gods are gods by adoption!
The Word of the Lord in the Old Testament is the words of the LORD, which He says, both to create of what He wants or to order or to tell what will happen in the future, or to tell what happened in the past, while the Gospels authors and the various churches say that the word of the LORD is a god and equal to the LORD, which incarnated in the human body, which is called Jesus, who lived on the earth and died and rose from the dead, and should be worshiped with the LORD.
The Spirit of the Lord in the Old Testament is a creature who has specific tasks by order of the Lord, while the Gospels and the various churches say that the Holy Spirit is a god and equal to the LORD in the essence and nature and attributes, and should be worshiped with the LORD, and added for him many tasks, such as, that their followers are filled with it during the baptizing and the couples when they get married to become one flesh, and the priests during the consecration, and the churches after the construction, and the statues after anointing of the oil chrism, and these rites are considered as sacraments of the churches, which cannot be understood or felt by any one of the people!
As well as the Old Testament considered that the Oracle and prophecy are unique characteristics which are given to a person who believes in the LORD and worship Him alone, and keeps and does the Law and the commandments, and calls to worship the LORD alone, while the Gospels authors and the various churches considered that the Oracle and prophecy are normal characteristics which can all of their followers get it, who were consecrated, for this the Catholic Church stated that the Pope is infallible, and the rest of the churches say that their priests during their sermons are speaking by the revelation!
Moreover, the Old Testament calls to keep the Law and do the commandments, while the Gospels authors and the rest of the New Testament authors have broken the Law, and added many laws.
And the Old Testament says that the covenants with the children of Israel are under certain conditions, while the Gospels authors and the rest of the New Testament authors have violated those conditions, and alleged that the covenants with the children of Israel and with the Levites were set aside and ended, but the covenant of governance with David and his descendants was not set aside and ended, but is kept by Jesus, even though he refused to be king and said that his kingdom is not of this world, and all this confirms that the sources of the Gospels is not from the same source of the Old Testament, and this requires us search to find these sources, and I will start by examining the word or the term "gospel" in the New Testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment