Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Source of the Saying that the Jews hated Jesus without a Cause

Chapter III
The Sources of the Gospels and the Way of Writing Them
Section IV
The Texts that were attributed directly to the Old Testament in the Gospels
In this section we will examine the texts of the Old Testament that were attributed directly to it, and the Gospels authors said that they have not been fulfilled, and achieved only in Jesus and his time and his generation, to find out what is the truth and the reality of them, and if the Gospels authors have told the truth or not.

10 - The Source of the Saying that the Jews hated Jesus without a Cause
John 15:22 "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.
John 15:23 "He who hates Me hates My Father also.
John 15:24 "If I had not done among them the works which no one else didthey would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father.
John 15:25 "But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause’.
In this text John writes on the lips of Jesus that the cause of hating the Jews him is that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, ‘They hated Me without a cause’.
And here we find two errors. The first is that Jesus said, or more precisely John wrote, that this word is written in their Law, and this is wrong, because this word is written in the Psalms, not in the Law, and no one calls the Psalms on the Law, because the meaning of the Psalms is divine songs which are mostly attributed to David, while the Law means the first five books in the Old Testament which are attributed to Moses. So how Jesus or John could not distinguish between the Law and the Psalms to say "but this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law"?!
The second error is that John himself had written in his Gospel the cause of hating the Jews Jesus, as in the following text:
John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.
John 10:32 Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?"
John 10:33 The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemyand because Youbeing a Manmake Yourself God."
So the Jews did not hate Jesus without a cause, as John wrote in the first text, but they hated him because he made himself a god.
Despite this I will review the two Psalms that contain this paragraph, which Jesus said that it is in the Law, to find out the truth of what they talk about, and if it was talking about Jesus or not, which are as follows:
Psalm 69:1 (To the Chief Musician. Set to "The Lilies." A Psalm of David.) Save me, O GodFor the waters have come up to my neck.
Psalm 69:2 I sink in deep mireWhere there is no standingI have come into deep waters, Where the floods overflow me.
Psalm 69:3 I am weary with my cryingMy throat is dryMy eyes fail while I wait for my God.
In these paragraphs the speaker asked the God to save him, for the waters have come up to his neck and he has sunk in deep mire, where there is no standing, and the floods overflowed on him, and he was weary with his crying, and his throat is dry and his eyes fail while he waits for his God.
And this speaker who supposed to be Jesus, because John has quoted two paragraphs from this Psalm in an attempt to prove that the Old Testament had prophesied about Jesus, or more precisely, tries to write his Gospel according to what is written in the Old Testament, for this he quoted from this Psalm "They hated Me without a cause" and "zeal for Your house has eaten me up", (John 2: 13-17), as will be shown later, but he forgot to tell us a story about Jesus concerning these things, and how waters have come up to his neck, how he has sunk in deep mire, and how his throat has become dry, and his eyes failed!
I wonder how a man who his throat is dry and his eyes fail becomes a true god, and is worshiped with or beside the Lord the Creator of the heavens and the earth?!
Psalm 69:4 Those who hate me without a cause Are more than the hairs of my head; They are mighty who would destroy me, Being my enemies wrongfully; Though I have stolen nothing, I still must restore it.
This is the paragraph that was quoted by John, although he has written a text contradicts it, as shown previously. But let us now agree with him until the completion of the reading of the two Psalms to see the reality of what they are talking about.
Psalm 69:5 O God, You know my foolishness; And my sins are not hidden from You.
This paragraph; what would John and the churches say about it, and about whom was talking?
Was Jesus foolish, and the LORD has known his foolishness, and he did sins; and they are not hidden from the LORD?!
Psalm 69:6 Let not those who wait for You, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed because of me; Let not those who seek You be confounded because of me, O God of Israel.
Psalm 69:7 Because for Your sake I have borne reproach; Shame has covered my face.
What is the shame that might cover Jesus' face the second person of the three Persons who are one and have the same essence and nature as the churches say, if the text talks about Jesus?
Psalm 69:8 I have become a stranger to my brothers, And an alien to my mother’s children;
How could the one of the three Persons who are one and have the same essence and nature becomes a stranger to his brothers, and an alien to his mother’s children, and if so, what is the relationship between his brothers in terms of the nature and essence with the other Hypostases?
Psalm 69:9 Because zeal for Your house has eaten me up, And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
Psalm 69:10 When I wept and chastened my soul with fastingThat became my reproach.
The first paragraph has been quoted by John in his Gospel, (John 2: 13-17), as will be shown later, as an evidence that the Old Testament had talked about Jesus, but if Jesus is the second person of the three Persons who are one and have the same essence and nature; for whom he was fasting?
Psalm 69:11 I also made sackcloth my garment; I became a byword to them.
Psalm 69:12 Those who sit in the gate speak against me, And I am the song of the drunkards.
Psalm 69:13 But as for me, my prayer is to YouO LORDin the acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of Your mercyHear me in the truth of Your salvation.
In these paragraphs the speaker in the Psalm, who supposed to be Jesus, the second person of the three Persons, who are one and have the same essence and nature, is praying to his LORD, which means that Jesus has a LORD, and was praying to Him! Thus, is it not better for the good people of followers of the churches to pray to the Lord of Jesus instead of pray to Jesus?
As for the paragraph "Hear me in the truth of Your salvation", if the Psalm talks about Jesus, his end should not be as it is written in the Gospels, and crying out with a loud voice on the cross, as in the following texts:
Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
Psalm 69:14 Deliver me out of the mire, And let me not sinkLet me be delivered from those who hate me, And out of the deep waters.
Psalm 69:15 Let not the floodwater overflow me, Nor let the deep swallow me up; And let not the pit shut its mouth on me.
These paragraphs indicate clearly that the Psalm was not talking about Jesus for two reasons. The first is that the Gospels authors did not write any story says that Jesus has been delivered out of the mire, and was not sink, and delivered from those who hate him.
The second is that the Gospels authors have written that Jesus not survives from those who hate him, but wrote that those who hate him have whipped him, and beaten him and spat on him and crucified him, as well as the Gospels authors wrote that the pit has shut its mouth on him, and was buried in the tomb!
Psalm 69:16 Hear me, O LORD, for Your lovingkindness is good; Turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies.
Psalm 69:17 And do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in trouble; Hear me speedily.
Psalm 69:18 Draw near to my soul, and redeem itDeliver me because of my enemies.
These paragraphs are the most important verses in this Psalm because the speaker declares that he is a servant of the Lord by saying do not hide Your face from Your servant, and this means that the Psalm was not talking about Jesus, because the Gospels and the churches say that he is a god and the son of God and the second person of three Persons who are one, and this unlike the speaker in the Psalm who is a servant of the LORD. So, the churches here between two choices, either they confess that Jesus is a servant of the Lord, and therefore he is not a god nor the son of God, or say that this Psalm was not talking about Jesus because the speaker is a servant of the Lord, and Jesus is a god and the son of God, and they should therefore say that John was wrong when he quoted these paragraphs and said they were talking about Jesus!
As for the sayings " For I am in trouble; Hear me speedily, Draw near to my soul, and redeem it; Deliver me because of my enemies".
Did the LORD heard Jesus speedily, and redeemed him and delivered him from his enemies, or He has forsaken him, which forcing him to cry out on the cross saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?", "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?".
Psalm 69:19 You know my reproachmy shame, and my dishonor; My adversaries are all before You.
Psalm 69:20 Reproach has broken my heart, And I am full of heaviness; I looked for someone to take pity, but there was none; And for comforters, but I found none.
I wonder what are the shame and reproach and dishonor that inflicted Jesus, who is a god and the son of god and the second person of the three Hypostases who are one and have the same essence and nature, if the Psalm was talking about him?
Psalm 69:21 They also gave me gall for my food, And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
This paragraph has been quoted by the Gospels authors to write the story that talked about a man who gave Jesus vinegar when he was on the cross, (Matthew 27:34-48), although there is no any reference about the crucifixion in the Psalm.
Psalm 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them, And their well-being a trap.
Psalm 69:23 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see; And make their loins shake continually.
Psalm 69:24 Pour out Your indignation upon them, And let Your wrathful anger take hold of them.
Psalm 69:25 Let their dwelling place be desolateLet no one live in their tents.
Psalm 69:26 For they persecute the ones You have struck, And talk of the grief of those You have wounded.
Psalm 69:27 Add iniquity to their iniquity, And let them not come into Your righteousness.
These curses have not been written by anyone of the Gospels authors on the lips of Jesus, and have not been achieved on the Jews, yet instead of this; Luke wrote that Jesus said "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." (Luke 23:34)!
In addition Luke in the Acts of the Apostles has quoted the content of it when he talked about the end of Judas Iscariot, although he has distorted it, as will be shown later.
Psalm 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, And not be written with the righteous.
Psalm 69:29 But I am poor and sorrowfulLet Your salvationO God, set me up on high.
Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:31 This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bull, Which has horns and hooves.
Psalm 69:32 The humble shall see this and be glad; And you who seek God, your hearts shall live.
In these verses we find that the servant, or Jesus as John thinks, glorifies his Lord with praise, which is contrary to the attributes of Jesus that developed by the Churches for him.
And the rest of the Psalm talks about the attributes of the Lord the Creator of the heavens and the earth.
Psalm 69:33 For the LORD hears the poor, And does not despise His prisoners.
Psalm 69:34 Let heaven and earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them.
Psalm 69:35 For God will save Zion And build the cities of Judah, That they may dwell there and possess it.
Psalm 69:36 Also, the descendants of His servants shall inherit it, And those who love His name shall dwell in it.
The second Psalm that contains a paragraph "they hated me without a cause" is the Psalm thirty-five, below are some of its verses:
Psalm 35:1 (A Psalm of David.) Plead my cause, O LORD, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me.
Psalm 35:2 Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help.
Psalm 35:3 Also draw out the spear, And stop those who pursue me. Say to my soul, "I am your salvation."
Psalm 35:4 Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor Who seek after my life; Let those be turned back and brought to confusion Who plot my hurt.
Psalm 35:5 Let them be like chaff before the wind, And let the angel of the LORD chase them.
Psalm 35:6 Let their way be dark and slippery, And let the angel of the LORD pursue them.
Psalm 35:19 Let them not rejoice over me who are wrongfully my enemies; Nor let them wink with the eye who hate me without a cause.
Psalm 35:20 For they do not speak peace, But they devise deceitful matters Against the quiet ones in the land.
Psalm 35:21 They also opened their mouth wide against meAnd said, "Aha, aha! Our eyes have seen it."
Psalm 35:22 This You have seen, O LORD; Do not keep silenceO Lorddo not be far from me.
Psalm 35:23 Stir up Yourself, and awake to my vindication, To my cause, my God and my Lord.
Psalm 35:24 Vindicate meO LORD my Godaccording to Your righteousness; And let them not rejoice over me.
These paragraphs are part of the Psalm of David, during his fight against Saul, which is a supplication to the Lord, and his request to get rid of his enemies, and I would like if I wrote the whole Psalm to find out clearly what it was talking about, but I think that these paragraphs are sufficient to clarify the matter.
As we read in these paragraphs that the speaker in the Psalm, or Jesus as John and the various churches think, asks the Lord the God not to let his enemies rejoice over him who are wrongfully his enemies; nor let them wink with the eye who hate him without a cause, whom also opened their mouth wide against him, and said, "Aha, aha"!
Although this supplication inconsistent with the attributes that supposed to be for Jesus, as a god and the son of God, as say the various churches, as well as with what John has written about the cause of hating the Jews Jesus, as shown previously. Nevertheless, eventually his enemies have arrested him, beaten him, whipped him and crucified him, which indicates that the Psalm was not talking about him, and when John quoted this text; nobody should think that he was believing that it was talking about Jesus, otherwise how he wrote that the Jews hated Jesus because he said that he is God (John 10:31-33), as well as he did not distinguish between the Law and the Psalms, since he attributed it to the Law; while it's written in the Psalms?! But this was his way of writing his Gospel to bestow a state of holiness and credibility and reliability on it! Which indicates that the text of John "they hated me without a cause" is not true, and the law "do not accept the lying and false" applies to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment